Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sadhu Goureswar College

Dear Friends ,

I am Deepak , today going to my Homeland Dasarathpur by taking 2 days leave .I have some pendant things in my college as well to which i will try finish . i appeared for B.com Final Year exam on 2006 and it is going to be 2009 still i am waiting to get my Graduation certificate , Hope this time i will get it from my Sadhu Goureswar College jajpur . one more thing , that is important for today is having your identity in virtual space, i mean to say in internet and search engine Google . By the way , for your information , i want your to know when i put the keyword"Sadhu Goureswar College jajpur" in Google , i am surprised to see the result , no information availabel in Google . See there is one of my Friend "Santanu(cell no-91-9337870149) from a small town in Salipur , cuttack , they have a college website to surf . And their site is coming top with the keyword "salipur college" and "salipur" as this http://www.salipurcollege.org/.

But i am Felling very sorry for this , that evenif we are a big college in Size in terms of student size and capacity still we are behind the reach of the world , we have to change our set up and have to mordenise ourselves .

For this , i am requesting you all to come forward to make our college reach to the world . i am solely taking the responsibility of promoting the site as search engine marketer .

This is all about the matter, i am expectating you to read and comment upon this post..

you can write an email to my email adress: ding095@gmail.com
or you can talk through skype: ding095

Regards,
Deepak

7 comments:

bhagyasarathi said...

proud to you

bhagyasarathi said...

i'm also the student of s.g college i had complete my graduation last year my ideal teacher is Mr SUDHANSU DASH and Mr NARAYAN DASH.......

Seohunter said...

Bhagya, nice to watch your comment on this post, did you know me by person?
Which year you left college? give some more information about you and work on your Blogger profile http://www.blogger.com/profile/18294481564321452619

jayashree biswal said...

I AM VERY PROUD OF I JUST WANT THAT BUT I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT BECAUSE IDONT KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING IN WEBSITE AND I ALSO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THIS WEBDESIGNING AND SOFTWARE MATTER

jayashree biswal said...

i jayashree biswal have completed my in 2007 with ENG HONS AND MR NIKUNJA SIR,KARTIK SIR IS MY FAVOURITE

Naushad said...

Dear Friend,

I have created the SG College profile on Wikipedia. Please see that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadhu_Goureswar_College


Thanks & Regrads,

Nausad Ahmed(Bablu)
Software Engineer
Sayed Mohalla,Kanikapada

bhagyasarathi said...

HEY DEEPAK....
NICE TO WATCH UR REPLY ABT MY BLOG.... MY SELF ALSO DEEPAK (NICK NAME) FROM RAMBAG.... I COMPLETE MY COLLEGE LIFE 2010 AS COMMERCE STREAM (MGT) HONS..... NOW. I WORKED AT KOLKATA AS A ACCOUNTANT......PLEASE REPLY ASAP,