Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My personal feeling-Deepak

It was 20th of December, 2008; I visited my native village Dasarathpur, where I usually go when I have some time.
For now I am working with an AD company in Bhubaneswar and visited to my home on Saturday late night and reach very early morning of 20th December that was Sunday.

It was cool; I mean to say the weather, far from the noisy environment in the cities. I went for a bath in the river Baitarani, where I usually bath in my child hood days.

That was like a spiritual bath and I enjoyed the time well.

I just started the work and also the new earner for my family and this is someway a great support to my family. There having lot of hopes from my brother and sisters that his/her brother will bring some changes in their lifestyle.

I got to know good lessons from my parents and those are proving to be true. I am working for long schedule these days for enhancing my income and to change my fate.

Running behind targets and money is becoming a fashion for guys today. This is nothing but a mad run; in this way we are losing our inner resource, still knowing these things we have to mingle ourselves with these things.

So I will tell never try to run for jobs, create jobs.
One more thing, I found interesting is that when you will back to your Home you can’t easily mix up with the child-hood friends. They are something giving you respect and not mixing-up the way one of your friends need to mix up with you. People of our area are in the process of developing themselves towards education, Farming, jobs etc.
3 guys placed in the Army, but they have to pay bribe still fulfilling all the criteria’s. Dalal is ready to catch you up and they will make the things cancelled if you would not make the payment.

I am now aged around 23+, still there having no GIRL FRIENDS or any such affair that I can memorize . I got to know some good girls who might fit but still there having some restrictions from my mother. She did not tell me to stop , but put some criteria that I have to taken care of .
That girl should be from our community that I have choose a girl from my caste . this is the compulsion and I am facing the problem with this . Hope you will understand….

AaJ kal time bhi nahi hota kisi ke bareme sochne ko, aesehi jene lagehain , puri tanhaye chahiye . Christmas eve main ek ladki ke saath friendship hone balihe . Dekhte hain kai hota he..

Anyway I forget to say you :
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND THE NEW YEAR-09
CHEERS UP MY FRIEND

No comments: